At Metaphase we seamlessly integrate research, ergonomics, and industrial design into a user centered design process that is unparalleled.
It begins with the user, because you can’t design a product if you don’t know how people think, feel, behave, and respond. All of our designers are cross trained in human factors engineering to ensure that every concept from ideation through commercialization is developed with the anatomy and physiology of the user in mind.
Our team works across all industries – consumer, medical, commercial, and packaging. This broad experience allows us to crosspollinate innovations across product categories to bring new and novel applications to innovate for our clients. Our team understands that products that cannot be manufactured and sold profitably are useless. We understand materials, tooling, and manufacturing processes and define our sandbox with clients at the start of every project so you know that every concept we present is possible.
- 2D Sketch Concept Ideation
- Storyboard Development
- Graphic User Interface Design
- Photorealistic Renderings/Animations
- 3D CAD Modeling
We consider all aspects of the design’s performance:
- Aesthetic Performance: A beautiful product that tells a story – intuitively.
- Human Performance: A product that must perform – flawlessly.
- Anatomic Performance: A product that must fit – perfectly.
- Psychological Performance: A product that makes you feel comforted.
- Lifestyle Performance: Everything feels just right – like it was made for you!
- Financial Performance: A product that is cost effective to manufacture, assemble and ship.
No other firm combines Research, Human Factors and Design the way Metaphase does.
We call this The Metaphase Difference.